Knox is part of the Presbyterian Church in Canada. As Presbyterians we are first and foremost followers of Jesus Christ. Our belief in the Trinity — God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit — is central to our faith. We trace our roots back to those who walked with Jesus, believed in Him, and received the eternal life He promised.
Knox’s first service was held in April 1833 on the banks of the nearby Sixteen Mile Creek. Since then, worshippers have enjoyed services and fellowship for more than 175 years. The current red-brick Gothic style building was dedicated to the glory of God on May 20, 1888.
We are guided and inspired by our mission, our vision and our values. Our mission is to develop empowered and loving disciples of Christ, who as a church family are committed to sharing and caring for each other and those in our community and world.