Our Knox congregation is SO generous with donations to the life and work of the church. Thank you! If you do plan to make a donation, please remember to designate where you’d like the money to go by making a note on the memo line of your cheque, or let us know in the message field if you make a donation online with Canada Helps. Here are the three main donation “Buckets” at Knox:
- Operations – supporting the daily ministries and maintenance of Knox
- New Roads – supporting the New Roads building project
- Memorial Trust – investing in the Memorial Trust for longer term planning and support of Knox and our ministries
We recognize there will be special projects, too, such as our recent door refurbishment. Please just let us know where you want the money to go!
Gifts can also come in different forms. Did you know your gifts can include:
- Cash or cheques placed in the offering plate at worship services
- Pre-Authorized Debits from your bank account
- Online gifts using a credit card (a service provided by Canada Helps)
- Gifts of stock and publicly traded securities (a service provided by The Presbyterian Church in Canada)
- Gifts in kind
- Gift annuities (these can be arranged through The Presbyterian Church in Canada)
- Legacy gifts made through your will, a life insurance policy, etc.
If you’d like to learn more about any of these options, feel free to contact the church office, check out the resources available in R.G. MacMillan Hall, or contact the Stewardship and Planned Giving office of The Presbyterian Church in Canada at 416-441-1111 or presbyterian.ca/plannedgiving.